Things to do before its too late:-
- Take a month long vacation and go to exact opposite side of the country and live there for a month. (Learning a new language is optional)
- Go Sky diving in Newzealand
Swim in sea
- Scuba dive in Andamans
Auditioned to be on TV. Serials or reality shows or whatever
- Throw a big party and supply all booze and wish to see everyone I know in the party
- Become skilled in playing guitar
- Start playing flute again
- Learn to speak a foreign language
Own a DSLR Create a world class library in home and stack it up with best of the books in the world
- Go Mountain Climbing
- Sleep under stars in an exotic location.
- Embark on atleast a week long road trip with three of my best friends
- Get in a great shape and maintain the fitness
- Master one particluar style of dance
Write a book
- To be in Munich
- Catch a ride in Hot air balloon
Buy my first house Learn to make a cocktail
- Run in a marathon
Stand up before a big audience and give a clear, sensible meaningful speech Sign the book I’ve written for someone I dont know.
- Shoot a gun
- Bicycle around the city
- Learn some kind of martial arts
- Try and learn Parkour
- Learn to build a catamaran
Learn to surf
- Visit some trekking site abroad
Shoot one awesome picture
- Embark a journey of lifetime
- Feel the snow
- Visit Louvre.
- Visit Eiffel Tower
- Visit the top of empire state building
- Attend a FIFA world cup match live
- Attend a India-Pakistan cricket match live in the stadium
Fall hopelessly in love.
- Take a long walk on a scenic place with your backpack and collapse exhausted near a river bed
Attend a concert
- Live homeless in a distant town. Enjoy vagabonding
Memorize Thirukural and use it as quotations whenever needed. Help unconditionally Get one scar with a good story to tell about that. Suffer silently coz of love
- Go long, real long rides on motorbike
- Snowboard in Auli.
Own a nice watch collection Own a nice sun glass collection Escape a dangerous situation. (With friends like mine, No big deal) Be a best man at wedding Drop everything I do to be with a friend in need. Be mentored by some amazing indvidual Mentor someone to not to become like me Work for a non-profit organization; Volunteer for something useful Make a mixtape for a girl and give it to her in an IPod.(Gave it as a soundcloud link. But hey, that counts as well) Work for a respected company Start my own company and make it bigger.
- Go without using mobile phones for six months
Maintain a strong relationship with father, brother and mother. To be quick to forgive and not to hold grudges (Sure tough one for me) Agree to lead. Do some remarkable help for someone without anyone knowing it.
- Lie down in a grass field with a girl and name the stars all night.
Walk into a bar and every one say “Hey Prasanna!!”
- Break a furniture with a fit of frustration and anger.
- Shoot a non linear short film that confuses Christopher Nolan
- Spend a season in seclusion in a cabin in wilderness, type thoughts in an old typewriter, smoking pipe.
- Own cool artworks, Hang it in a wall
- In my own house, have a room for music. Just players, CDs, tapes and instruments.
Pour my sould into a sensible project. Work in it with sweat in brows. Work pushing sleep and food aside. Work late in night and when finished let out a shout, go to balcony, light a cigarette and stare at the night knowingly. Prove my worth to people who insulted me in the past. Search them out and do some remarkable help for them. Walk away without saying a word after that.
- Foot board in air plane.
- Burn something.
- Attend Jallikattu in Madurai.
- Visit a Buddist monastry in Tibet and Bhutan.
- Watch a symphony.
- Assemble a motorcycle according to my own taste.
Shake hands with some one really admirable. Have a really stupid accident which necessiate hospitalization. Break a glass window. Stay up all night listening to a girl (No, Not FM)
- Try fencing and beat my manager in that.
- Save someone’s life.
- Get drenched in rain all night.
- Do bungee jumping
- Travel throughout the country for photodrive. 🙂
- Visit Vatican and call someone from St. Peters’ Bascillia.
Flirt with stranger Play witha 2 year old kid and make her enjoy it (Was never able to do this. Dunno why, kids are scared of me). Sing a lullaby to some one who is more than 60 years of age.
- Take care of someone who is drunk.
Take a midnight walk in beach. Write some message, put it in a bottle and throw it into the sea. Play in mud.
- Watch 3 movies back to back in a cinema hall.
Get a tattoo. Give flowers to a girl who had long forgotten me.
All the best da!! good work
Thank you Kiddo !!! 🙂
YOU can easily achieve it…. . you could still add an 100 more to it and list it as 200 odd…
1. No. 23,44 sounds different to me.. .ah ha hahahaa.
2. 56 didn’t look good to me..
3. Loved no. 61, 66, 93… Awesome wishes man.. hope u don’t have any copyrigts to ur wishes… Be prepared with a lullaby….
11, 35, 72 – interesting
75 is impossible, unless you are gonna jump with a parachute 😛
You dont watch Vijay movie and all.. Do you?? Thanks 🙂
haha lol… andha madhiri ya… k fantasize 😛
Check the below link, few points few very similar to yours… 🙂
Smiling from ear to ear seeing the ones ticked 🙂
Yeah me too Susan. Gentle reminder for me whenever I get bogged down by routine. Things to do before I sleep 😉
Superb list boss.. Loved reading through it and could imagine the sense of satisfaction when you crossed each item off the list.. Sort of gives a direction to the rest of your life 🙂
Thambi point 40 and 47 rendumae crossed – so shaadi kab hai bolo 🙂
Woah! Impressive list!
Good to see many are getting struck off… May more of them be fulfilled in 2015
Wow.. hope everything works out. Actually not everything.. 82 really??
I should strike that off. Thank you
I love this list! I have a smaller bucket and I have it written in my journal! 🙂 I want to see you cross off all the items in this list!
You can do the 24th task in the list by sending ur book to me signed by u.
No issues in paying and getting it.nees a hard copy sir.
Feel of the book while reading it is something special.
This list is so cool.
Thank you 🙂
You have written a book?
Yup.. Not very proud of it. I should probably add the link somewhere. I am really sorry for the late reply. The website crashed couple of times and I was in lockdown infused anxiety. Here is the link https://www.amazon.in/Waterboarding-Bragadeesh-Prasanna-ebook/dp/B075W9WBVR