My thanks to her for finding me worthy of this!
I have not heard of it before so I am just giving the definition I found in her blog.
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
- I am an atheist.
- I read horoscopes daily and religiously.
- I love meat.
- I rarely take sea food.
- I can drink all day and remain sober.
- I have interest in architecture, poetry, theater, short stories and paintings.
- I easily annoy people.
- I easily annoy people in conversation than engaging them in one.
- I hate ice cream.
- I believe chocolates are feel good factor.
- I can hardly pass a day without smoking.
- Why do you blog? And why have you named your blog like you have?
I have no idea why I do this. It used to be my venting ground earlier. Now I don’t know what to put here. And the name of my blog is just pure narcissism
2)If you wanted to bring back a dead celebrity, who would it be and why?
Writer Sujatha. I miss his sharp dialogues and brilliant short stories and articles.
3) What was your favourite subject in school and what would you say to those who may not like it?
History was my favorite subject in school. I would like to say, if you don’t know history, forget about creating one.
4) If you could harness the power of one of the five fundamental elements of nature, what would you like to control and how and why?
I would love to control the fire element. I have not figured what to do with it. But I will think about it when I have the power.
5) What is your favourite quote about life?
Zindagi lambi nahin; Badi hone chahiye Babu Moshai (Life should be big not long my dear friend)
6) How many languages do you know to write and is there any you want to learn?
I know to write in four languages. Tamil, English, Hindi and Telugu. I wish I knew Bengali.
7) What superpower do you wish to have, and, yeah, you guessed it – why?
Being invisible and also be able to fly will be cool.. To beat the peak hour traffic of course.
8) Do you take personality quizzes online? How far do you believe them? Have any of them been true (accurate)?
9) Of all the words you have written, which do you think received the best praise (according to you) and what would it be?
Somebody told me that I had replaced their favorite book with my novel 300 days. I think that is the best compliment I have ever got.
10) What is the most memorable gift you have received so far? And what was the occasion?
It was my birthday. Bhavia had printed all the photographs from my facebook in which she found me smiling and had pasted it in a album and gifted it to me. It is a gift which I cherish.
11) If you were to fight for one social cause, what would it be?
I dont fight for social causes.
- Why do you do what you do?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- How has the mobile phone changed your way of life?
- How many times have you let yourself to be vulnerable?
- How strong can you pretend when you scared inside? When did it happen recently?
- Have you ever lost all your hope? How did it feel to bounce back?
- What do you think about betrayal?
- Do you think heart break is over rated?
- Have you ever got so pissed about something that you cannot change? What is it?
- Have you ever done something crazy and have thought, “I am not going to do that shit, ever again”? What is that?
- Why do you exist?
I don’t nominate people. If you are willing you can take up this tag. Because, each one of you are sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Good day people.