Things to do before its too late:-
- Take a month long vacation and go to exact opposite side of the country and live there for a month. (Learning a new language is optional)
- Go Sky diving in Newzealand
Swim in sea
- Scuba dive in Andamans
Auditioned to be on TV. Serials or reality shows or whatever
- Throw a big party and supply all booze and wish to see everyone I know in the party
- Become skilled in playing guitar
- Start playing flute again
- Learn to speak a foreign language
Own a DSLR Create a world class library in home and stack it up with best of the books in the world
- Go Mountain Climbing
- Sleep under stars in an exotic location.
- Embark on atleast a week long road trip with three of my best friends
- Get in a great shape and maintain the fitness
- Master one particluar style of dance
Write a book
- To be in Munich
- Catch a ride in Hot air balloon
Buy my first house Learn to make a cocktail
- Run in a marathon
Stand up before a big audience and give a clear, sensible meaningful speech Sign the book I’ve written for someone I dont know.
- Shoot a gun
- Bicycle around the city
- Learn some kind of martial arts
- Try and learn Parkour
- Learn to build a catamaran
Learn to surf
- Visit some trekking site abroad
Shoot one awesome picture
- Embark a journey of lifetime
- Feel the snow
- Visit Louvre.
- Visit Eiffel Tower
- Visit the top of empire state building
- Attend a FIFA world cup match live
- Attend a India-Pakistan cricket match live in the stadium
Fall hopelessly in love.
- Take a long walk on a scenic place with your backpack and collapse exhausted near a river bed
Attend a concert
- Live homeless in a distant town. Enjoy vagabonding
Memorize Thirukural and use it as quotations whenever needed. Help unconditionally Get one scar with a good story to tell about that. Suffer silently coz of love
- Go long, real long rides on motorbike
- Snowboard in Auli.
- Own a nice watch collection
- Own a nice sunglass collectin
Escape a dangerous situation. (With friends like mine, No big deal) Be a best man at wedding Drop everything I do to be with a friend in need. Be mentored by some amazing indvidual Mentor someone to not to become like me Work for a non-profit organization; Volunteer for something useful Make a mixtape for a girl and give it to her in an IPod.(Gave it as a soundcloud link. But hey, that counts as well) Work for a respected company Start my own company and make it bigger.
- Go without using mobile phones for six months
Maintain a strong relationship with father, brother and mother. To be quick to forgive and not to hold grudges (Sure tough one for me) Agree to lead. Do some remarkable help for someone without anyone knowing it.
- Lie down in a grass field with a girl and name the stars all night.
Walk into a bar and every one say “Hey Prasanna!!”
- Break a furniture with a fit of frustration and anger.
- Shoot a non linear short film that confuses Christopher Nolan
- Spend a season in seclusion in a cabin in wilderness, type thoughts in an old typewriter, smoking pipe.
- Own cool artworks, Hang it in a wall
- In my own house, have a room for music. Just players, CDs, tapes and instruments.
Pour my sould into a sensible project. Work in it with sweat in brows. Work pushing sleep and food aside. Work late in night and when finished let out a shout, go to balcony, light a cigarette and stare at the night knowingly. Prove my worth to people who insulted me in the past. Search them out and do some remarkable help for them. Walk away without saying a word after that.
- Foot board in air plane.
- Burn something.
- Attend Jallikattu in Madurai.
- Visit a Buddist monastry in Tibet and Bhutan.
- Watch a symphony.
- Assemble a motorcycle according to my own taste.
Shake hands with some one really admirable. Have a really stupid accident which necessiate hospitalization. Break a glass window. Stay up all night listening to a girl (No, Not FM)
- Try fencing and beat my manager in that.
- Save someone’s life.
- Get drenched in rain all night.
- Do bungee jumping
- Travel throughout the country for photodrive. 🙂
- Visit Vatican and call someone from St. Peters’ Bascillia.
Flirt with stranger Play witha 2 year old kid and make her enjoy it (Was never able to do this. Dunno why, kids are scared of me). Sing a lullaby to some one who is more than 60 years of age.
- Take care of someone who is drunk.
Take a midnight walk in beach. Write some message, put it in a bottle and throw it into the sea. Play in mud.
- Watch 3 movies back to back in a cinema hall.
Get a tattoo. Give flowers to a girl who had long forgotten me.